Happy birthday White Knight!!

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Happy (belated) birthday, Steve!

Hope you spent a great day with your family and friends.

teddy

Duckmeister
Steve

A very happy belated birthday. Now I will have to find someone to blame for missing it. Well done Mat for reminding us.

teddy

rojo

(Ret)
Happy belated Birthday, Steve! :guitar:

Hope you had a great day. :up:

(Agreed Teddy; Mat's doing great at catching the birthdays. :))

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
@ Mat, GoneBaroque, Teddy and Rojo, Thank You all for your kind wishes and remembering {I'm trying to forget--I just hit the Big 60! :banghead: }.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Belated birthday greetings, Steve.

60 was one of the worst hurdles for me to accept ... now past that, of course, the transformation hasn't been all that bad.

:cheers: Here's to many many more :cheers:

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
... Well done Mat for reminding us.
teddy
(Agreed Teddy; Mat's doing great at catching the birthdays. :))

Cheers, guys:tiphat:
I happen to check the forum calendar at the right days, that's all.

And just in case anyone asks, I've recently been promoted to Vice Admiral:whistle:

Rob, I loved the clip. I thought Brahms, Beethoven and Mozart were the most accurate ones (not that I didn't like the rest). Isn't Borge the greatest?

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
@ Krummhorn, Thanks so much for your kind thoughts and wishes. So far--at least--I don't feel any different {read worse for wear} than I did when I was 59. Just hope it lasts, is all! :pray:

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Congrats Steve - My father used to say that once you hit forty you feel as if you're 20 and still full of vim and vigor, so since you're at 60 you should feel like you're 30. May you and yours be blessed beyond all human understanding.

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Steve - I now know why you're such a nice guy: you are Leo the Lion! (like me). Happy birthday my friend, may you spend it like all cats do: preening yourself, cleaning your wobbly bits with a raspy tongue and attending to your golden mane.

marval

HI Steve, the same age as me. I am glad I am not the only one who turned 60 this year.

I hope you had a lovely birthday, and look forward to you having many more.

Enjoy the cake.
index.php

GoneBaroque

Cheers, guys:tiphat:
Rob, I loved the clip. I thought Brahms, Beethoven and Mozart were the most accurate ones (not that I didn't like the rest). Isn't Borge the greatest?

He certainly was. I had the pleasure of seeing him in person on several occasions and he always put on a terrific show. There won't be another like him. You could hear the same routines and jokes dozens of times and still laugh as if it was the first time.