Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Happy Birthday, Bill.

Here's to another year of experience :cheers:

teddy

Duckmeister
Many happy returns Bill. Late from me as usual. And while I am at it thank you for the pm and translation. Most helpful. Trust you are still recovering from a very good day.

teddy

marval

Sorry I am so late Bill, but I hope you had a very happy birthday.

To make up for it I present you with a cake, please enjoy.

Coffee+and+chocolate+flavored+birthday+cake+with+golden+candles+and+brown+ribbon.JPG

wljmrbill

What a beautiful ake..I bet it's taste would be out of site by looks of it. and with a nice cup of tea or coffee even better. Thanks Margaret

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Maybe the Birthday Guy would care to share a tidbit about what was the highpoint of his special day?

wljmrbill

Highlight was going out for dinner with my sister,nephew and his family to Hibachi Grill & Supreme buffet.....They had over 250 items on the buffet.....chinese, Japanese and American Cuisine. The food was Great.... had never been there before.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
"Over 250 items on the buffet" - Oh Lordy! What an overflowing cornucopia.............Thanx for sharing the highpoint of your special day. May all your days be cheery and special.

Best always,

CD :tiphat:

marval

Wow, an amazing choice then, it would probably take me all evening to decide what to have.

Margaret