Hello all :)

Muza

Greetings all,

My name is Elena. Im on this forum for just about 5 minutes now, but Im already liking it - I think its going to be a lot of fun. Im looking forward to a lot of interesting people to meet and things to read/learn and possibly share ;).

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Welcome aboard the Starship MIMF, Elena. Everyone here is a star so please do make yourself feel right at home.

Cheers,

Corno Dolce :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi Elena,

Yes, I like Kierkegaard very much. Many find him too melancholy of a Dane for their taste - I can understand that, since I too found him way too much melancholy for my taste. I just kept on reading however and, well, the rest is history...:grin::grin::grin:

Humbly,

Corno Dolce

Muza

Yes, I could see that. Perhaps thats why I was kind of suprised with that quote of yours (or of his rather :) ). I was not expecting to hear something like that from Kierkegaard... which makes it even more surprisingly refreshing and hitting right in the target.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Hello Muza :wave:

Welcome to Magle International Music Forums.

Great to learn that you are 'hooked' into this forum after just 5 mins. It is a special place indeed and we hope that you will enjoy your time here.

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Hello Elena and a belated welcome to Magle International Music Forums! :tiphat:

Glad to have you aboard and to see that you have already become an active member of our community.

Best regards,
Frederik