Hi all...

Naomi McFadyen

Hello everyone.

My primary instrument is percussion, although I also play a number of other instruments including saxophone, clarinet, cornet and guitar to name 4....

I run my own publishing company, NaomiMusic Publishing and am also deeply involved in my husbands publishing company, Devilish Publishing as well.

I'm an intrumental tutor and am also currently working towards an MA in Composition.

I enjoy conducting and playing in brass bands.

sparky

Hi all... Reply to Thread

Hello Naomi and Welcome:tiphat: My preferred instruments are Keyboards and Guitar :guitar: although I started with Piano more than half a century ago at Trinity College of music Glasgow my current projects include song writing and promotion of Classical Concerts. I also sing as part of a travelling roadshow. Hope you enjoy your time here Cheers Sparky:cheers:
Naomi McFadyen said:
Hello everyone.

My primary instrument is percussion, although I also play a number of other instruments including saxophone, clarinet, cornet and guitar to name 4....

I run my own publishing company, NaomiMusic Publishing and am also deeply involved in my husbands publishing company, Devilish Publishing as well.

I'm an intrumental tutor and am also currently working towards an MA in Composition.

I enjoy conducting and playing in brass bands.

Gareth

Commodore of Water Music
Hello Naomi

Welcome aboard to MIMF, hope you enjoy your stay here, as I have, I play piano, and hoping to turn music into a career.

Cheers
Gareth.

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome Naomi! :tiphat:

Glad to have you aboard, and happy to see that you are already active - I hope you will find yourself at home here :)

Best regards
Frederik

Naomi McFadyen

aaah! the man himself! Hello :)
I've heard good things about your music from my husband... I personally have still to check out your music but will do very soon :)

Great forum you have here. Keep up the good work.

Regards.

rtstxtrdnr

Hi my name is Michael Quimby and I live in Tacoma, Washington,USA, and am looking for some advice for removing our fabulous pipe organ we have here at First United Methodist Chuch. Due to serious problems with the structure of the buildin, we must rebuild. If anyone knows someone who would love to buy this fabulous instrment, and enjoy it as much as our congregation has fo almost 90 years, Please let me know. Also our new building will need another fine instrument but will have to be very different as the building will be much differnt than the old one. I seek any help or information you may give. Thank you, Michael

sparky

Hi Naomi :tiphat: have a listen to the voice of Tim Pitman we could do with some fans from around your neck of the woods www.timpitman.com watch out for the new release of our latest Classical story book folk tale Gloriam Dei The legend of Glastonbury Sparky:cheers:[
quote=Naomi McFadyen]Hi Sparky and Gareth :) Thanks for your welcomes....[/quote]

Naomi McFadyen

Yea, great voice.... however unfortunatly, I can't be a massive fan.... he sounds very much like the "well-knowns", as it were..... I like to hear something new and different- something unique.....
I was also a bit disapointed to read that Tim has written "original music", then the only thing you can download and hear is Nessun Dorma.... maybe some original compositions on the site and I'd have a more 'positive looking' reply.

sparky

Hi all... Reply to Thread

Hi Naomi :tiphat: I am working on this but our bread & butter comes from the classical side at the moment so the original material is not yet available on the web site but keep watching we are about to release an original album very very soon it will be on our next website , marketing is being put in place as we speak we are venturing into the marketing side our selves because as yet there is no recording contract anyway they want too much of the pie:cheers: Cheers Sparky
Naomi McFadyen said:
Yea, great voice.... however unfortunatly, I can't be a massive fan.... he sounds very much like the "well-knowns", as it were..... I like to hear something new and different- something unique.....
I was also a bit disapointed to read that Tim has written "original music", then the only thing you can download and hear is Nessun Dorma.... maybe some original compositions on the site and I'd have a more 'positive looking' reply.

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Naomi McFadyen said:
aaah! the man himself! Hello :)
I've heard good things about your music from my husband... I personally have still to check out your music but will do very soon :)

Great forum you have here. Keep up the good work.

Regards.

Hi Naomi,

I'm glad you have heard good things :)
Glad you like this forum, thanks for the support.

Kind regards
Frederik