How's Your Weather?

teddy

Duckmeister
48f The strong winds of last night seem to have gone so it appears quite ward, compared to the last two weeks. Overcast and dull

teddy

Dorsetmike

I've just been to the library and Tesco, whoever thought up the word "blustery" was thinking of today! We still have the wind here but it's not cold, was a bit of drizzle earlier, roads are all wet but no rain while I was out.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Rained most of yesterday - and windy, out of the North, so it was quite chilly - 56°f for a high temperature, but I still wore shorts and a tee shirt.

Expected to get to 68°f today with a few clouds ... nights are in the low 40's.

Buchpteclare

We started climbing out of the artic deep freeze yesterday. Now it's almost balmey at -4C, and forecast for up to a +8C tomorrow. Never a dull moment. :)

teddy

Duckmeister
Its 50f toay, positively barmy compared to recent weather. There is even blue sky showing. Cold forecast for the weekend.

teddy

John Watt

Here in the Niagara Peninsula, Canada, it rained on and off yesterday,
enough to make the edge of parking lot snow melt away.
It's over fifty here too, and there hasn't been any ice for skating outside this year.
No gloves or scarf, and this is the third week of January.
I went back to my garden last night and sat there looking at the full moon,
eating some carrots and radishes.

teddy

Duckmeister
Quite bitter at 37f. The wind (fortunately light) does not help. Bright and cheerful, as long as you are indoors.

teddy

teddy

Duckmeister
Now we are back to the rain again. At least it is a bit warmer at 42f. After all the rain we have had in the last year I expect we should get ready for a hosepipe ban.

teddy