How's Your Weather?

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
SNOW ... yes, real snow here in the desert today ... 38°f ... the mountain range north of our house is absolutely beautiful ... need to get the camera out.

teddy

Duckmeister
Spring seems to have arrived, despite the continued low temperatures o around 40f. Bright and sunny and now the smell of new mown grass in the air. The Beatles are on the car radio. There is hope.

teddy

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
I don't post this thread often but we are now listed as in a drought no rain for at least 8 weeks and none forecast cloudless skies and temps in the 27-30C.
My beer consumption has increased, work must be done by 11am or you fry, Golf ??? 9 holes only.... too damn hot. but I love it :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

John Watt

It's warm again, and what little ice and snow remains is melting.
People are saying it feels like spring weather.
I don't care. I really don't. I don't care about too much any more.
I bought a big jar of buckwheat honey and I'm eating honey sandwiches,
and oatmeal with honey mixed in. Yum!
Supermarkets in Welland haven't been able to get unpasteurized honey for six months,
or big cans of salmon and large bags of large fillets, a food shortage happening.
Thankfully, the farmer's market is nearby.

Dorsetmike

Light snow overnight, and still a bit in the air if you can imagine a "snow drizzle", it's settling on roofs and gardens and also on car roofs, but roads and pavements seem clear. I don't intend venturing outside of the door today!

teddy

Duckmeister
32f plus the windchill factor. If the Easterly winds hit us, as promised it is going to be very cold. Light snow this morning

teddy

teddy

Duckmeister
Lovely to see the Daffs out (thats my Welsh side) We also have` snowdrops which always look so pretty. I have recently dug some up from my land to transplant into my garden. I would hate to lose them to the bulldozers.

teddy

teddy

Duckmeister
28f but bright and cheerful. Wind coming in off the sea from the North East could cut you in half

teddy

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
28f but bright and cheerful. Wind coming in off the sea from the North East could cut you in half

teddy

For what its worth: Moscow is being inundated by that storm that dumped so much in the UK - The meteorologists say that we should expect 30cm of snow - its been 3 weeks since the last storm...And the streets were dry...

Hawk Henries

Heavy rain through the night which sure indicates springs arrival. have not heard steady rain since early fall. Must be warm too, maybe upper 30's to low 40's. I kicked off all the blankets last night so it has to be warm outside :)