How's Your Weather?

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Yup, it's snowing again and the temp went one degree below zero (that's 30°F). Spring, where are you?

teddy

Duckmeister
Snow this morning, just enough to look pretty. Temp dropped to 27f but has come back to about 34f
Just my luck that I had a ton of gravel delivered this AM which I had to shift. Oh my back.......

teddy

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
It keeps getting colder. -8°C/17°F today. I've been drinking tea all evening to keep myself warm.

Last edited:

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Absolutely delightful weather lately - mid 70's (f) during the day with light breezes. Nights are a bit chilly still, but at least the cold freezing weather is over with in these parts.

Soon enough though I will be complaining of it being too hot ... with too much stupid sunshine ... :rolleyes: ... but for now I am a happy camper.

teddy

Duckmeister
33 f and wind swinging round to freeze us. Lightly overcast but no more snow down her,

teddy

Last edited:

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Cold and overcast @ 3°C/37°F. It's almost April and I'm still wearing my winter coat. This is just wrong.

teddy

Duckmeister
It snowed today just to keep us guessing. It normally rains over the holiday. The tears of Christ, they used to call it.

35f. Brrrr

teddy

We've still got the sweat of Christ here

You know even living in the back of beyond, just had the Jehovah's at the door yesterday afternoon (or Arvo here).

Being just in the afternoon here on Easter Friday....... I told them he is not even dead yet, can you wait till Monday........

Seemed to do the trick - they didn't hang around!

This is probably a bad idea for a thread too....