How's Your Weather?

teddy

Duckmeister
40f. Not sunny but a little brighter today. We have been very lucky so far this Winter as we have not had any gales.

teddy

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
It's been snowing all day and it's quite cold @ 1°C/33°F. Here's a picture I took a couple hours ago, on Easter Sunday (that is, almost in April!):

snow.jpg

I guess Santa's coming to town...

Hawk Henries

Have not looked at any official weather but I can tell you it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL today!! Bright bright full sun with temp's in the 50's F :)

teddy

Duckmeister
Beautiful picture Mat. Almost makes it worth the inconvenience.
Hawk...you are making me jealous of your heatwave.

Here it is hovering around 40f. Bright with light cloud

teddy

wljmrbill

First day in mid 70's for months with wind gust: But alas another cold front on the way...high Thurs. 48F again then warm up they say.,. I am ready for spring planting.

teddy

Duckmeister
39 F despite being a bright sunny day. It is meant to warm a little towards the end of the week but I am not expecting to wear my bikini yet

teddy

Dorsetmike

It's been snowing since lunchtime, not settling - yet- this is supposedly the sunny south! Global warming my butt, more like starting the next ice age!

wljmrbill

Here supposed to be last cold front.. 38F and rain/drizzle all day until Friday mid day they say... then up to mid 70"s by Sunday... we see..

teddy

Duckmeister
Another cold overcast miserable day. Even my wife is geting fed up with it and she normally enjoys the seasons 40f

teddy

teddy

Duckmeister
Another bright sunny day at 50 f. If it wasn't for the crassh down the road I could have gone to the tip.

teddy

teddy

Duckmeister
About the same as yesterday, bright and sunny but still cold at 50 f. And they have announced that it will be colder and wetter next week. Oh joy.

teddy