How's Your Weather?

teddy

Duckmeister
65f and a beautiful day. The garden is full of the twittering of birds. Even the sparrows aren't squabbling today. Rain and frost forecast for the weekend

teddy

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
The weather's been delightful for the past couple days. Currently, it's sunny at 24°C/75°F.

teddy

Duckmeister
And today its cold and wet at 53f. Can't believe the change in the weather in twenty four hours. Mind you, this is England

teddy

teddy

Duckmeister
Hello and welcome to the forum. No good try to get sympathy from us. We have just had a 24 month Winter.
Dry, warm and sunny at 60f

teddy

Hawk Henries

My family and I have been in Florida since last Wednesday. It has been dry, sunny and wonderfully warm with temps in the upper 80's!!! Two more weeks of this weather=WOOHOO :) Then we're off to Louisiana for about 10 days which means probably more of the same type weather. This trip is work related but work means playing music and spending time with wonderful people! :)

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Mostly cloudy today @ 15°C/59°F but I can definitely feel that the spring has finally arrived.

John Watt

yeah! May 1st! My birthday!
I felt like a kid again, walking without a jacket or gloves, getting a little sweaty.
Sunny, no wind, bike-hiking later on today along Lake Erie!

wljmrbill

58 F and wind northeast 10-20 with drizzle and rain again..cooler this weekend again ..I not sure it is May....must have slept through Spring and Summer.??..LOL

teddy

Duckmeister
Bright and sunny at 59 f. Now it is May it should feel a little warmer but there is still an underlying chill and I am glad of a pullover in the evenings. We are still lighting fires as much for the cheer as the warmth.

teddy