I have a great opportunity for any kind of musicians

Eimante

If you’re looking to promote yourself and want to be discovered by clients, admirers, talent hunters or partners, please DM me!
We’re gathering creators into one platform and this is becoming a search tool, in order to find any kind of artist
⭐
. People are going to search talents on this platform. So, if you’ll join it at the early stage, you’ll get more benefits than others.

iwan ruby

why don't you explain it directly in this thread? at least what is offered and what are the requirements.. and if there is a package option, what is it and how much does it cost

Eimante

why don't you explain it directly in this thread? at least what is offered and what are the requirements.. and if there is a package option, what is it and how much does it cost
Sure. So this platform is called FindUpp and it was designed for creators. We gather here artists of any kind: photographers, painters, sculptors, videographers, models, actors, musicians, dancers whatsoever. We already have a number of people registered. So, it is a search tool for anyone who wants to find any creator (just like Pinterest or Google or Craiglist, but we are focusing ONLY on people and trying to make it much more sophisticated). The platform is based on a very strong filter, in order to search by specific and several conditions at the same time. Meaning, once you join, your audience will be able to find you easier, because they filter out and get a result of exactly what they are looking for. In order to have a profile there, you just need to provide a description about yourself, your picture/logo and links to your social networks or your page. The platform is free to use, but let me know if you want to join, because you'll need an invitation code for that.