Just When You Thought It Was Safe.........

teddy

Duckmeister
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum,,,,,Well I'm back. Various trips to various hospitals and my wife incarcerated as well and then on crutches for a months. Oh life has been fun.
So I am back. With lots of wit, education and knowledge. Or maybe I will stay as I was.

teddy

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Welcome back, teddy :tiphat:.

We like all your wit, education and knowledge ... please don't ever change :cheers:

teddy

Duckmeister
Ah, thank you guys. After a month full time with my wife its nice to have friendly comments.

teddy

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
Awe shucks teddy we are just being nice...............

teddy

Duckmeister
I KNOW. But after a month with the wife.......................................

teddy

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
I have been waiting for the past 8 years for my wife to retire from her full time work. I took the plunge in mid 2006, she just quit in December.

I am a very happy camper now that she is home and we can no do things together during the week that were not previously possible. We truly enjoy each others company and with a house as large as ours, she can read in the den if I want to watch the television in the living room.

It's been a month now for us at home full time ... she is slowly learning to take life off of cruise control and apply the parking brake more often.

teddy

Duckmeister
Good to hear that you are both so happy together Lars. Growing old together can be good, whereas growing old separately..........
Our house would be ample, three bedrooms, three reception rooms, if our 27 year old was not still living at home. Three adults, plus mother in law next door can be a bit of a strain.

teddy

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Well I can understand that situation. Our youngest moved out 7 years ago and thankfully has been on his own since. He'll be 28 this year.

As for in-laws ... we don't have any on either side of the family, which is probably a good thing, at least for us.

Lars ♫

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Good to have you back, Teddy. The ducks have been well looked after while you were gone.

teddy

Duckmeister
If only everything was as reliable as a Mat. I have to admit the thought of them has been driving me quackers.

teddy