Media Players

teddy

Duckmeister
I have recently downloaded VLC as my Microsoft Media Player refuses to play music downloaded from I Tunes. I can use Quicktime but it does not seem to have the same facilities to burn disks and I like the setup on Windows Media Player????? The problem is that although VLC works it has a lot of distortion on it. I have not had a chance to try reloading it yet, which might cure the problem but I thought I would like to pick brains first.
Any suggestions will be gratefully received.

teddy

teddy

Duckmeister
Tried reloading VLC but with the same results. Everybody tells me it is the dogs, but I can not get it to work. Any suggestions?

teddy

teddy

Duckmeister
Well having been using the MS player for so long I have got used to it and like the format. I find burning disc relatively easy for instance. I suppose I will have to geting used to having to use both and learing how to burn another way from the music I cannot play on MS Media.

teddy

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
Teddy I have only just stumbled on this thread I use VLC for video conversion but for an easy versatile audio burner try Ashampoo I have been using it for ever and no problems

Last edited:

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
What formats are you trying to burn to CD just mp3 ? and is your source of supply only i tunes

Last edited: