new avatars/pics

rojo

(Ret)
Hej,

Just had to say, very nice pics, Jette and Christine! It`s fun to have faces to go along with the names. And such beautiful faces! I was just thinking I should make myself an avatar as well- I`ll get around to it sooner or later, but it might not be a pic of myself- haven`t decided yet.

Tell me, do most Danes have blond hair?

(Hope this wasn`t too personal; just making observations, that`s all).

Jette

Rear Admiral of O Theatre & the 4 - 1 + a few more
Hej Rojo

Thanks for the very kind words
up.gif
grin.gif

No not all/most Danes have blond hair. Among my friends it`s about 50-50. But it`s hard to say
crazy.gif
, many people dye their hair.
It`s a pretty old picture, but the best I could find
wink.gif
. I look pretty much the same but my hair color is much darker now and with a little bit of red in it (no I haven`t dyed my hair, that`s my natural haircolor now, but I`m going to in about 2 hours
grin.gif
)

No it wasn`t to personal, just keep observing and ask away
wink.gif

I`m looking forward to see what you decide
smile.gif

rojo

(Ret)
It`s funny- I think people used to dye their hair because it was turning grey, but these days, many (most, I think) teenagers etc. are constantly dying their hair different colours. Guess it`s a way to express oneself.
grin.gif

Christine Callisen

Commodore of happiness and laughter
Hi Rojo

Thank you very much - most flattered!
blush.gif

My hair is natural blond - VERY blond in the summer. But Don´t think I´m just a stupid blonde, I´m not.
wink.gif
box2.gif
smash.gif

Glad someone can say nice things, it´s not often I get a compliment. Thanks again
grin.gif

Christine
angel.gif

Where is you picture
banana.gif

rojo

(Ret)
Firstly, I don`t think anyone really believes that old myth that blondes are dumb- although I have to admit that I have chuckled at the occasional dumb blonde joke
blush.gif
- it could be that those jokes were started by people who are <font color="green">envious </font>!

Secondly, as for you not getting many compliments, I find that very hard to believe! Maybe people are too shy to compliment you.

Thirdly, as I mentioned, I`ll get around to making an avatar sooner or later- in the meantime, if you absolutely have to see what I look like (to put a face to the name), you can always visit my website which is posted in the Music and Website Review (?) section of this forum- not sure if it`s ok to post it in here...

Christine Callisen

I ain´t lying - I never get compliments. And I´m really not one of the populær girls. Therefore I´m really glad you said that (If you mean it).
ooo.gif

Well yes - a face to the namen is a good thing. I would love to visit your webside. Can you post the link again, please?!
pray.gif

Christine
angel.gif

Glad you don´t belive the blond legent
grin.gif

rojo

(Ret)
Well, I had some trouble posting it the first time, so if it`s not too much trouble, can you just look for it in the Music and Website Review section? Just look for rojo as the poster. You could even review it! (Or not...)

Rune Vejby

Commodore of Water Music
<font color="pink">Christine</font>, when I told you that you did NOT look like a fish, that should be considered a compliment
wink.gif

Sorry, just kidding around... Generally, I feel that western european people are finding it hard to hand out compliments to one another, probably due to the very materialistic and egocentric culture
frown.gif

As an attempt of fighting this culture I would like to say:
YOU ALL SEEM TO BE WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE AND I AM VERY HAPPY TO SHARE THIS FORUM WITH YOU!
tiphat.gif

Voila!

Enjoy your weekend!
snore.gif

Jette

Rear Admiral of O Theatre & the 4 - 1 + a few more
Ahh how nice Rune I fell really loved now
wink.gif
grin.gif
Well just to get back to the topic, my haircolor is now copper, light blond and dark brown (leverpostejfarvet), it kind of looks funny
grin.gif
. Hmm I´m bit tired and a bit
whistling2.gif
, so I`m of to bed
grin.gif

Goodnight
snore.gif

Jette
grin.gif

Christine Callisen

Thanks <font color="pink"> Rune </font> ! I´m glad you told me that de no-fish-thing was a compliment - I hadn´t noticed that
grin.gif
banana.gif

You are right - It isen´t easy to get a compliment these days, and yes that´s really a shame. So I´m glad to meet 2 personalities who aren´t afraid of that!
cheers444.gif

Sorry my bad english - I´m better with german.
wink.gif

Christine
laugh.gif

Ps. Does any of you have a single friend?
grin.gif

Christine Callisen

Yes why not - I have to use all options. And here I can be sure people like music!
grin.gif

Hmmm..... Do any one mind I arsked?
crazy.gif
ooo.gif

Christine
angel.gif