Paintings

Trebbien

Commodore of Choirs, Charm and Codes
One of those days I'll go public (at least in here..!) with some of my paintings in this thread....

But in this moment I have some problems with my photo-program, - or maybe it's the other way around
grin.gif

anyway I am at this point determined to get my problem solved myself.. and if I don't succeed, I'll come running for help (!) So be patient...

cool.gif
Trebbien

Pamadu

Civilian
smile.gif
Hope the photo-program problems are getting worked out,cos I would very much like to see your paintings.Trebbien,it is NOT you.!!!!!! I have many problems too with all these photo programs & pixels & all other "new fangled gadgets" they have on them
grin.gif

So.!!!!! Being Patient & waiting
wink.gif
Cheers
cheers444.gif
Pamadu/Paul.

Trebbien

Well, thank you, Pamadu, for your kind words!
smile.gif

My photo-progam-problems will soon be worked out
box2.gif
, and you will see my paintings. I'm very busy with work and other projects for the moment, so you'll have to wait a little time...
cool.gif
Trebbien

Trebbien

Well.... finally I got my photo-program figured out (a very good friend of mine, helped me out, thank you, Lone!
wink.gif
)

Painting no.1:
is called "copy of woman" and this one I painted as a project to my exam. I was supposed to paint a copy of an original. And I picked Vilhelm Lundstrøm's : "woman"

Trebbien

Painting no.3:
is called "A couple in the night"
(We had some problems removing the flash in the middle of the painting; it's supposed to be darker. Sorry...
grin.gif
)

Trebbien

Painting no.4:
Has no name...yet. It is a gift to a good friend of mine.
This is one of my favorites, actually; so maybe I should have kept it myself!
smile.gif

Trebbien

Painting no.5:
Also a gift, with no name... Two of my good friends got married, and the lyrics on the painting are the song I also was singing for them in the church.

Pamadu

Civilian
smile.gif
SPLENDORD.!!!!! EXCELLENT.!!!!! Very Well done.!!!!!
Hope there are MORE to come.???? Thanks for sharing Your Talent. Cheers
cheers444.gif
Pamadu/Paul.
P.S. Thanks to "Lone" as well for helping you work things out
smile.gif

EDIT.!!!!!!! and MORE did come.
grin.gif

They are all wonderful Trebbien/Birgette. Keep it going
smile.gif

Ahhhhhh "Gifts they might be", but will be treasured by ALL the people who received them.....and,what a wonderful thing to be able to see "Your Work" hanging on the walls of your friends & students.
smile.gif

Trebbien

Painting no.6:
Is called "hearts no.4" also a gift, to one of my students.

That's all for now..... Enjoy!
wink.gif

Trebbien

Trebbien

Thank you very much Pamadu and Nalia for your positive comments and support!
smile.gif
-Very glad you like my work.

And feel free, anyone, to tell me, here or in PM's, what crosses your mind looking at the paintings. It is very interesting for me to hear what other people are thinking when they look at my paintings, 'cause sometimes it's very different from my own ideas and interpretation, which makes my paintingprocess even more exciting...

cool.gif
Trebbien

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
I also want to add my 2 cents here...
they are astonishing those paintings of yours Trebbien... - completely astonishing... they look really good... - looks quite professional too... (from what one can tell out of a picture on a computer)
smile.gif
- keep up the good work... and if possible... some larger imagefiles please
smile.gif

Trebbien

Thank you, Corno, for your commendatory words refering to my paintings!
blush.gif

I'll see what I can do about the size of the imagefiles, if/when I'll post some more of my paintings.
Thanks again.
cool.gif
Trebbien

Trebbien

Well, -time to reveal some more of my paintings; two pieces.
Actually those paitings was some of my first works when I started using painter's canvas some years ago.

I wanted to experiment with the effect of backgroundcolours, shape and direction, and the use of different appliances, so I used, besides the normal materials (brush and paint), a hairdryer (!).... so here's something for your imagination!

This first one is called "black":

Trebbien

And this one is called "white" (read the text above for further information) .....

Jamie

Banned
smile.gif
They are really Great Trebbien. Have downloaded them for The Commodore Pamadu. WOWWWWWWWW and a "Hair-Dryer". The Contrasts are excellent. Thanks for These new Ones.You are very Good at this.I cannot even Draw/Paint a straight line. Regards Jamie.
up.gif

Pamadu

Civilian
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
what can i say except FANTASTIC work trebbien.you must keep it going for the whole world to see.
cheers444.gif
Pamadu/Paul.
P.S. You are an
angel.gif
for sharing your "Talent" with us.
the first ones took me back.(reflective style etc.) now these two new ones "Blow my Mind" (they have everything)and you say they were done before the others.GREAT WORK.!!!!!!!
cheers444.gif

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
well... I'll join the aussie guys in this.. though not completely as much as them... the pictures look nice, though a bit too "broken up" to me... I percieve them more like "tests/studies" than "finished works"... but they look good - some interesting stuff you've got there
smile.gif

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Painting no.3:
is called "A couple in the night"
(We had some problems removing the flash in the middle of the painting; it's supposed to be darker. Sorry...
grin.gif
)

It's too bad about the bad photo quality, because the painting looks fascinating and intense. I'd very much like to see a better version of it.

Generally it's clear that you have a real gift for painting. And I'll definately encourage you to continue to explore and study it. You have a very personal expression in your paintings.

I'd also like to know the text on painting No. 5?

Well done!
smile.gif