Please help me pick up alto saxophones

Marko007

Good afternoon. Please help me pick up alto saxophones. I had an ordinary, standard one, because I was just studying. But now I want to be on a higher level. But I just can't find what I like. I've been told there are many online tooling resources out there, but I can't find anything worthwhile. Maybe someone ordered over the Internet. Do you have experience? Help me please.🙏🙏🙏

RomioKuz

Good afternoon. Please help me pick up alto saxophones. I had an ordinary, standard one, because I was just studying. But now I want to be on a higher level. But I just can't find what I like. I've been told there are many online tooling resources out there, but I can't find anything worthwhile. Maybe someone ordered over the Internet. Do you have experience? Help me please.🙏🙏🙏
Hello. I've bought instruments on the soundsmag website a couple of times ...
I have my own group, so I also come across the problem of choosing an instrument from time to time. There are a lot of resources, but it is very difficult to find. Try to look specifically here in this thread: https://soundsmag.com/top-alto-saxophones/
There, of course, the choice is not very large, specifically alto saxophones, but at least I purchased there, and I can say that they are suitable in terms of quality, especially since the price is not overpriced.
P.S. I hope that I will make your life a little easier and you will be able to find something suitable.:)

Marko007

Hello. I've bought instruments on the soundsmag website a couple of times ...
I have my own group, so I also come across the problem of choosing an instrument from time to time. There are a lot of resources, but it is very difficult to find. Try to look specifically here in this thread: https://soundsmag.com/top-alto-saxophones/
There, of course, the choice is not very large, specifically alto saxophones, but at least I purchased there, and I can say that they are suitable in terms of quality, especially since the price is not overpriced.
P.S. I hope that I will make your life a little easier and you will be able to find something suitable.:)
Thank you very much for the information. I'm at work now, but as soon as I get home, I will definitely read it carefully and write whether I liked something or not.