Seeking Advice on Saxophone Players

scottmartin

Hey everyone,

I'm relatively new to the world of saxophone music and would love some recommendations on great saxophone players to listen to.

I've been exploring various genres lately and want to delve deeper into the saxophone's rich repertoire. Whether it's classic jazz, contemporary fusion, or anything in between,

I'm open to suggestions. Additionally, if anyone has tips on must-listen albums or specific tracks that showcase exceptional saxophone skills, that would be fantastic.

Your insights will not only help broaden my musical horizon but also guide me in appreciating the nuances of saxophone artistry.

scottmartin

Hey everyone,

I'm relatively new to the world of saxophone music and would love some recommendations on great saxophone players to listen to.

I've been exploring various genres lately and want to delve deeper into the saxophone's rich repertoire. Whether it's classic jazz, contemporary fusion, or anything in between,

I'm open to suggestions. Additionally, if anyone has tips on must-listen albums or specific tracks that showcase exceptional saxophone skills, that would be fantastic.

Your insights will not only help broaden my musical horizon but also guide me in appreciating the nuances of Saxophone players artistry.
Thanks in advance for any help