Suggestion: emoticon for "LoL"

Rachmaninoff

Hey, there are some interesting emoticons on the forum...
But no one for "LoL" (Laughing out Loud)... ?
There is a "Laugh" one, but it's too static.

If it's possible to add new emoticons to the pallete, I found some ones:

lol055ev5.gif
lol.gif
LOL.gif

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi Rachmaninoff,

Excellent emoticon you suggest - looks actually like ROFLOL(rolling on the floor laughing out loud). Hopefully the Management side of MIMF will try to accomodate your suggestion.

Cheers,

Corno Dolce

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi Rachmaninoff,

I'm fairly certain that the emoticons used here are 'canned' in the vBulletin software used for this forum. Whether or not they can be expanded or altered would be a question that our site owner, Frederik Magle, would have to answer.

To help this along, I took the liberty of copying (adding) your request into this forum area, titled Questions for Frederik Magle. Your post now appears in both places for the best exposure.

There are others in this forum community that import their own emoticons from other sources ... I think they come in as GIF's, but not certain.

Rachmaninoff

I'm fairly certain that the emoticons used here are 'canned' in the vBulletin software used for this forum. Whether or not they can be expanded or altered would be a question that our site owner, Frederik Magle, would have to answer.

I guess they are, too. I'm almost sure that they can be expanded (I've seen something like this in another forum). BTW, here is my suggestion to Frederik.

methodistgirl

:banana:I will agree. I wished there were other faces to use beside the ones
listed next to the messege like this one.
judy tooley

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Sorry for taking so long time answering. It is indeed possible to add more emoticons. However, not all emoticons look good with the colors of the forum and I also try to select emoticons that somewhat match the others. The ones you found, Rachmaninoff, are great but I will try to find some that match the current ones even better.

Anyhow, I will see if I can add an animated LOL and maybe some others as well... stay tuned :)

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Well, I've searched and searched and here's what I found...

First the LOL: :lol:

And Judy, here's a praying one: :pray:

They are both to be found under "Additional smilies" (Click "More" under the smilies on the reply page). Enjoy! :)

NEB

Thank you Sir Frederick exalted leader. I'm sure we will make good use of these :lol: