Wanted Lyricist and/or vocalist (Paid)

bijusharman

Hi There,

I am a music producer. I made a Tagalog song and now want to make an English song with the same music. I am looking for a lyricist and a vocalist who can help me. You may contact me even if you are interested in any one thing.

The link of the video is at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuDqqgtODTc

Please check out the Tagalog version and let me know if you want to help me.

wljmrbill

why not use a translator and adjust it to fit the music. I see that you already are using english translation in subtitiles.. so should be able to go from there and work into the music.. One reason usually easier to start with words and then add music.? Welcome to the forum and look forward to your post..

Last edited:

bijusharman

Hi Thanks for the reply...I did not want it to sound mere translation....I wanted it to be more poetic and with beautiful words :)

esthers

wanted lyricist; response

Hi, I wrote the lyrics just now to the entire song. I am including the first few lines as a sample:
"All happened so quickly, we shouldn't end on this note
Wish that you were with me, I was so far from you
Cast off your doubt please throw that all out
Enough with clouds, I want you to believe truth"

All the lyrics fit the song as the current lyrics do and have the same meaning as the lines. I have included rhymes wherever the first song had rhymes. The rest of the lyrics are of the same quality as the first few. Before I send you the rest of them, I want to know if you are willing to accept what I wrote and how much you will pay for the song. Also you may want to work with me on some lines you may think misunderstood the song. I hope this will work out well! :)

John Watt

I'm practicing a little tantric yoga right now, getting in the mood.

"Darling, you've been gone so long.
It's amazing that I still feel this strong.
Times have changed and times have gone,
how could I have been so wrong?

I just don't know what to do,
when this cold, dark night turns deep, dark and blue.
You're not here to talk, so what more can I say,
I'm just glad I've got this old sitar to play".

and then jam it out for a couple of hours

Last edited:

Per

Lyricist

Hi There,
Hello,

I am lyricist.I am interested to work with you as lyricist of your music.I am a lyrics writer since 2005.I can write many types of lyrics depend upon the music fit it.
I know as a lyricist,a person is need to emotional as part of a profession.Emotion is needed to concentrate well for the beautiful music.

Thank you so much

Sincerely,
Per

John Watt

When all the world is irradiated,
and the haters really hate it,
when the drone drops it bomb on me,
I still feel the same for you.