What did you have for breakfast??

marval

Pasta and Tuna. In an attempt to ward off hunger pangs. I have now lost, and kept off another stone, so am feeling quite please with myself. Thats a total loss of three and a half stone (49 pounds) One more stone to go to achieve a realistic weight. Then I will have a go at the smoking. And no, I will not put it back on.

teddy

Well done Teddy, keep up the good work.

I just had coffee this morning.

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Sandwiches with sun dried-tomatoes and some raddish.

teddy

Duckmeister
Lately I have been experimenting with a soft boiled egg mashed onto well bettered toast (wholemeal of course) with a little salt. Delicious, filling and health.

teddy

wljmrbill

SOunds good Teddy... today coffee and 3 angelfood/red velvet cookies.. new recipe for me.. might want to try it.
..... mix one box of any cake mix with one box of angel food cake mix ( mix together well..I use a gallon zip-lock storage bag). then if you want cake use the : 3 tablespoons of mix + one tablespoon water...stir and cook in microwave for about one minute ( can adjust time to your liking) can use any container..I use cupcake cups . I had also bought some of those new baking cupcake cups that are made out of heat resident stuff that you can reuse over and over and they work well.. for ciookies I use less water and will yield 4 small cookies out of 3 tablespoon of mix and can cook either in microwave or oven. It does work and they tase good too. and easy and no mess.

teddy

Duckmeister
Sounds delicious. BUT the current diet I am on has not only reduced my weight by twenty pounds but reduced my blood sugar to an average 5.5. If I start eating those sort of things I would be in trouble. No doubt Mike will make some, and tell us all about it!!!!!!!

teddy

Dorsetmike

I no longer buy a loaf of bread, it's just not economically viable unless I divide a loaf into bags of 4 slices and freeze them, I much prefer buying a bag of frozen part cooked mini-baguettes, (9 for just over £1 in Lidl) 10 minutes on gas Mk4 when I want one (or 2), allow to cool for a few minutes (else the butter melts).

If I want something "on toast" I use crumpets, for scrambled or poached egg, beans etc.

Just spent the day on Brownsea Island photographing wildlife, so I'm about to order takeout from the local chinese.

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
3 cups of Coffee 2 rounds of Toast a plate of boiled rice and a Partridge in a pear tree. buuuuuurp

teddy

Duckmeister
Croissants with butter and marmalade yesterday, back to the mashed up boiled egg on buttered toast today.

teddy

wljmrbill

Coffee, 3 pills to ease leg cramps and then an hour hike with the dogs....always feel better after the hike then I eat early dinner.

teddy

Duckmeister
Hot buttered toast. Have taken a couple of boiled eggs to work for lunch. Nothing like the high life is there.

teddy

wljmrbill

Today ate breakfast even if later in the day. 2 eggs, 1 piece sausage,fried sliced baked potato with garlic, and coffee. Tasted good on a cool day.