What do you think about The 2012 prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Book me a flight Lars. I am sick of shivering already.

Colin, I would love to explore the more isolated parts of Australia,.

As you know CD we have the same problem here. In fact they even send child allowance overseas for foreigners who have children in another country.????? Now that really is a charter to cheat.

teddy

Here is pic of my outside shed in my back field (paddock oz slang), Makes Arizona look small - hope it cheers you up is 110 here today.........

imagedunny outback.gif

teddy

Duckmeister
There is another apocalypse prediction for May, but unfortunately I feel asleep while reading it and do not remember the details

teddy

Snow White

I think JHC was too hard on you as Australia have two of the best sopranos in Malvina Major and Kiri TeKanawa.

I believe it is Dame Kiri Te Kanawa:grin:...

Actually, neither Dame Kiri Te Kanawa and Malvina Major are Kiwi's from the land of the long white cloud and general shakiness lol

For Ozzyness you would mean Dame Joan Sutherland and dame Nellie Melba. Refer below for the differences in the two countries..............

New Zealand

Australia

Snow White

I believe it is Dame Kiri Te Kanawa:grin:...
You are right sir, please excuse this feeble young girl at least the Australians have the all backs foot ball team

Actually, neither Dame Kiri Te Kanawa and Malvina Major are Kiwi's from the land of the long white cloud and general shakiness lol

For Ozzyness you would mean Dame Joan Sutherland
You say they not from Australia or New Zealand?? where they come from then?
I like Joan Sutherland she is good in The mad sceen from Lucia di Lammermoor
Hello teddy XXXXX

Last edited:
You are right sir, please excuse this feeble young girl at least the Australians have the all backs foot ball team

You say they not from Australia or New Zealand?? where they come from then?
I like Joan Sutherland she is good in The mad sceen from Lucia di Lammermoor
Hello teddy XXXXX

I like your style Sheila, Aussie name for ladies! For clarity and amusement I will attempt to use the Queens English.

Both Dame Kiri Te Kanawa and Malvina Major are from New Zealand and not from Oz land.

and both Dame Joan Sutherland and Dame Nellie Melba were from Oz land (when they were living) and not from Kiwi land (New Zealand).

For further clarity (or not), the all backs foot ball team is an interesting concept, however again inaccurate. The Kiwi Rugby team is called the All Blacks (how ever politically incorrect that maybe) and is not from Oz land and not called the all backs!

For interest, the additional clarity the Oz land rugby team is called the Wallabies and not the all backs...........:confused:

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
You can’t blame her for being a bit confused Ed you did say they were not from NZ and she is like most other visitors to NZ they assume that Aussie is NZ’s west island an easy mistake don’t you think?
@Snow White you must excuse these Aussies they are a bit brash and uncultured not like the refined NZers

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
I will concede that the Aussies make extremely good red wines having just consumed half a bottle with my lunch, ah happy is the man with a good glass of red:sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.