What is your favorite genre?

IHOS

Hello, I'm Andrey and I'm a musician named IHOS. I was wondering what kind of music do you prefer to listen to?

I've been into music for since I remember myself and I've got plenty of music producers (various genres) I enjoy listening to. So I find it pretty interesting if we share our favorite genres and music producers we love so that we could know something new for each of us, couldn't we? )

By the way if you're interested in Hard Techno genre, I collect great ones into my Spotify Playlists (the link is HERE). There are over 100 powerful tracks =) Click Like for a chance to listen to the latest tracks I will add =) That's not an AD or something, just in case maybe you'll really like it, why not =)

Anyway I'll be waiting for the discussion about all this stuff. That's pretty interesting to know)

iwan ruby

i listen to various kinds of music, and usually the type of music i listen to is always adjusted to or where i am..
but if i had to choose i would choose metal genre! the reason is simple, because i grew up with that kind of music and i also play that kind of genre..

Florestan

I like a lot of different kinds of music (blues, rock, country, folk, bluegrass, classical) but what i like most is opera.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
For long trips in the car, classical music, in particular, classical organ.

For around town, errands, easy listening, classic rock stations on the radio. Those stations also give traffic updates which are helpful, too.

Henrik Stromberg

Last edited by a moderator:

PhillRudd1

I also had a similar problem, considering that I recently purchased a new ASUS motherboard and couldn't find this Realtek Audio Manager. It infuriated me because I could quickly find it in the control panel on older versions of Windows and older motherboards, and now there is nothing there! It's just that I recently watched the TV series The Squid Game, and I wanted to download a couple of soundtracks from there, and I came across this page -- https://squid-game-theme-song.rabbit-mp3.com/. It's good that it turned out to be not a scam site, but an authentic music platform where you can download mp3 files and listen to them.