Greetings from NZ

Bagnew

Hi Everybody
I'm Brendan, and I'm a student from New Zealand.
I play Piano, Organ, Double Bass, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Percussion, Trumpet and various other Valved Brass

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Hey Brendan,

Welcome to the forum. It's a friendly community, I'm sure you'll find your way around here.

Wow, quite impressive list of instruments. How long have you been playing music?

Bagnew

Thanks Mat.
I've been playing Piano since I was 5 (So, coming up 10 years), Trumpet since 11 (Doing Grade 5 at the end of this year) Organ (Self Taught for about 3 months) Double Bass (Lessons for about 7 months) Guitar (Self Taught for about 3 years) Bass Guitar (Self Taught, about 2 years) Percussion (Self Taught)

I really love music. At the moment I'm doing rehearsal piano for "A Little Night Music" by Stephen Sondheim, and I'll be playing Eb Horn in the Orchestra. I'm planning on studying Music at University, either Performance (Hopefully Trumpet or Organ) or even Music Education.

Brendan

jhnbrbr

Hi Brendan. I really admire your enthusiasm for learning different instruments. Hope all your dreams come true. :):)
John.

wljmrbill

Welcome my friend.. sounds like you are well on your way with your varied music studies. Keep it up.. as you will find in college you will have to study them all anyway if going into music education....Oh yes, I remember those days for sure...

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Welcome to the forum Brendan.

We look forward to seeing you about the boards here ... Enjoy!