Greetings from the sunny tropics...

kirlianamber

Hello all. I'm from a lovely jewel of a country in the tropics almost smack on the Equator. I play the piano, but my real passion when performing music is singing, whether solo or in a choir. Currently in first year of college. I'm an Internet junkie, among other things and a bibliophile, so any one who'd like to talk to me on music or books is welcome to send an e-mail...

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi kirlianamber :wave:

Welcome to Magle International Music Forums. We hope that you will enjoy your time with us here.

You mention voice performance - which genré of music is your preference? And what part do you sing in the choir?

Glad you are part of this community and look forward to your participation in the various topics of interest.

KH

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, kirlianamber! :tiphat:

I hope you'll have a great time here. Sounds like a wonderful place you're living... ah, the tropics :)

Best regards,
Frederik

kirlianamber

Re: Krummhorn

Apologies if this doesn't belong here...however it IS a reply...But first: thanks, Frederik! I hope to enjoy the forum as much as I can. :grin:

Krummhorn: Voice performance--I like singing...pop usually, or semi-classical like Hayley Westenra or Cahrlotte Church. Now if only God had given me the vocal range of those lovely ladies...*sigh* ;) I sing alto in choir usually, though in the current group I'm with the conductor put me in the soprano section.