What Do You Drive?

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Excellent point Ms. Margaret - making a turn with that contraption requires much forethought...I would certainly never drive such a thing even if someone handed me the keys to it. Now here is a motorcycle that thoroughly entices me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iKZc34rDhU

Man, the sound of this baby is so addictive - My Lady said she wouldn't mind having one herself.

Corno Dolce

Good Heavens...I never thought I'd see a motorized unicycle - Well, there's got to be a first time for everything........

marval

Just the car for a female cat lover.

funny-car-photo.jpg

Corno Dolce

Oy Veh,

The car has licence plates from Hamburg, Germany. I'm surprised that the German Auto Traffic Division would let that beast be on the roads. The ears do, however, look quite *removable* which then should satisfy the Traffic Division.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Well, those ears, deployed at the correct time, could help to slow down the car, thus saving on brake pad wear ... :lol:.

Apparently, there is more than one ... looks like another one in the background with the same "appendages" :shake:

marval

The one in front does have Greenpeace on it. I wonder if they are meant to be kind to the planet.

Margaret

Corno Dolce

Well Ms. Margaret - They are certainly not being kind to the visual *environment* - as a matter of fact, that garishness *pollutes* the surroundings.