Hello Everyone!!!

TaliesinMoonwolf

My name is Jackie we have a writing collaboration/band. We would like to say Hello and make some new friends. Our goal is to have our music reviewed and use these reviews to better our music, and sharpen our promotional tools. Everyone has a different taste in music. I listen to almost every type of music. Due to the fact I feel there is a certain beauty in everyones creations. I would like honest reviews as I will do the same. I do hope you like what you hear. Our music is a cross of Rock/Southern Rock/Acoustic/ Blues/Country all mixed into one. I love Classical Music, Opera, Jazz, R&B, and of course all of the above. I thank you for your time and looking for ward to meeting and talking with all of you .
Sincerely,
Jackie Melini
Taliesin Moonwolf Band
http://www.taliesinmoonwolf.alternativeprogression.com :grin:

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Jackie! :tiphat:

I hope you will have a great time here. The »Music & Website Reviews« is just the right place to post some of your music, so you can get feedback from the many members here. Looking forward to see you around.

Best regards,
Frederik

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hello Jackie :wave:

Welcome to MIMF. Nice to have a great variety in musical talent joining into this great forum. Looking forward to learning more about your group.