Vowles Tracker

Hello, I am not sure if this is the correct area to introduce oneself but here goes. I live in Adelaide South Australia a state that is so large that even Texas would get lost in. Australia is a wonderful country and is blessed with many fine pipe organs many imported from the UK, Europe, Canada, plus many fine locally built ones. I myself play a wonderful 2 manual tracker with pedals built in Bristol in the mid 1800's all in original condition a real little gem and a pleasure to play on. I am so pleased to have found this site, all I was looking for was free organ music!

rojo

(Ret)
Hello Vowles Tracker :)

You`ve got the right place for intros. Welcome to MIMF; glad you found us!

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hello :tiphat: Vowles Tracker,

Welcome to Magle Int'l Music Forums. We're glad to have you aboard and hope you will have fun here and join in the various discussions.

sparky

Hello Vowles Tracker:tiphat: Hope you enjoy your time here and welcome from Cheddar Valley in the UK I am sure you will make friends here at MIMF I have just started to do tours of churches in the UK, performing Classical Recitals some of them have the most superb pipe organs we have raised money in the recent past for some churches to help have them serviced & restored perhaps I should start taking photographs and post them on the site with relevant details like who built it when, where and where it is now. All the best:cheers: Cheers Sparky
Hello, I am not sure if this is the correct area to introduce oneself but here goes. I live in Adelaide South Australia a state that is so large that even Texas would get lost in. Australia is a wonderful country and is blessed with many fine pipe organs many imported from the UK, Europe, Canada, plus many fine locally built ones. I myself play a wonderful 2 manual tracker with pedals built in Bristol in the mid 1800's all in original condition a real little gem and a pleasure to play on. I am so pleased to have found this site, all I was looking for was free organ music!

hello sparky,

sorry to take so long in responding but what used to take me a day now appears to take a week. You must be having heaps of fun trying out all those organs, I was last in UK in 1992 and I went to various places the small parish organs were great, but I was given the cold shoulder at the cathedrals apart from Peterborough and that would have to be the day I had no music. The assistant organist suggested that I use some of his, well forget the sight reading pal you just don't sight read some of those mammoth works do you.
That organ was fantastic and really worth the effort.

Well enjoy your playing and yes I will be active when I really work out this site.

Best wishes Vowles ps Vowles is an organ builder that used to be in Bristol.