Hi everybody !

Ismael

I am from Mauritius and new to this forum.
Iam looking for Omar Faruk Tekbilek CDs, Mainly ' One Truth'. Can anybody help me find this CD Please.
Thanks.
Ismael

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Hi and welcome here Ismael.

Mauritius, is it east of Africa around the island Madagascar? Anyways see you later and looking forward to read your posts. Can´t help you though with your question, but I am sure a lot of other people will help you.

Best regards,
intet-at-tabe

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hello, Ismael ... and welcome to MIMF.

I could only find (at the moment) this link for One (click here) Truth. That site, unfortunately, has many non working url links. Maybe someone else here has more information to share.

Hope to see your continued participation in the various discussions on this forum.

Ismael

Many thanks for your reply. Mauritius is about 500 km east of Madagascar. A tiny island
out in the ocean.

hope to soon from you.
Ismael

NEB

Hi Ismael. several years ago I went to Mauritius for a holiday and stayed at the le touseroc. Wonderful place wonderful holiday...

Ismael

Now the Touessrok is much more beautiful and Mauritius also. May be another holiday soon.
Thanks for the reply.

NEB

Now the Touessrok is much more beautiful and Mauritius also. May be another holiday soon.
Thanks for the reply.

I don't think it could have gotten more beautiful, and those private islands it has. What captured my imagination most was the turtles on one of the little islands, some of which were what 150 years old?

I've still got my DODO :)

Muza

Why dearest Ismael, it was most kind of you to ask me how I was doing :):):)
I am ok, just having another little battle with my boss...who doesnt? ;)

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome, Ismael! :tiphat:

I hope you will have a wonderful time here, and good luck on your quest to find the "One Truth" CD.

Kind regards,
Frederik