My Fiancée Says...

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Well folks,

My Lady keeps on saying that I look like the gent in my new avatar, without the beard of course. She pulled it off the web one day and showed me. So, now you know just about what I look like.

Corno Dolce

Aloha CT64,

You and everyone else knows that I'm 46 years of age. And I still have golden-blonde hair. What have I to hide? I am not about to use Rogaine to keep up appearances.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha Tûrwethiel,

Thanx for your kind words. Since you seem to know CT64 quite well, please roll up a fat week-end issue of the major Sydney newspaper and slap CT64 on the back-side of his head with it for me, please? Thanx....

With much love,

CD :):):)

Corno Dolce

Aloha CT64,

Thanx for your suggesting that I don't take it seriously. Believe me, I don't take it seriously. The *paper-smashing* is just my way of saying *Thanx, bruddah*....:p:p:p:smirk::smirk::smirk::nut::nut::nut:

Cheerio,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha Tûrwethiel,

Thanx for your support - I needed that.

Regards,

marval

Hi CD

Well if that is what you look like, you and your fiancée have nothing to worry about.

Margaret

Corno Dolce

Aloha Dame Margaret,

Worried? Hmmm, what praytell might we have to worry about? My Lady said she is at ease that I'll be there for her in all situations. I said that I have been given such a gift by the Eternal One - man, what a privilege. Yes, we've already had some frank discussions but we understand that a never-ending supply of Love has to be brought into a Marriage. The Love we bring into the Marriage is the Love that we'll receive in the Marriage.

Cheerio,

marval

Hi CD

I wasn't saying you had anything to worry about, in fact the exact opposite. It was meant as a compliment.

Margaret

Corno Dolce

Aloha Dame Margaret,

Never fear, please? I sense that you speak in Love towards others. You are held in greatest admiration and respect.

Regards,

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
By the way, the photo has a certain charm, Corno, that's for sure. I really assumed you were much older than 46. I'm not sure why I assumed that but I did. :)

marval

Hi CT

Could it be the wise words of widom he imparts. (That makes me sound like teachers pet.) No seriously I mean it.

Margaret

Corno Dolce

Aloha Precious Dame Margaret,

Oh goodness - I impart wisdom? Oh heavens, I'm but a weak vessel who fails much and fails my friends, acquaintances and the stranger on the street. In my desire to help, I find that I cause more problems than necessary. But please accept my most humble thanx for your wisdom, wit, perspicacity and Mensch-heit(humane-ness).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha CT64,

Thank you kind sir for your kindly word. You're a grand Mensch!

Most humbled I remain,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Corno Dolce

Aloha CT64,

Good heavens - my head doth burst wide open for the honor I am accorded with. Please accept my apologies for my shortcomings on the threads of MIMF.

Bashfully humbled am I,

CD :pray:

marval

I haven't seen any shortcomings yet CD. I just feel that you are a well respected member of the MIMF family.

Margaret

Corno Dolce

Most Blessed Dame Margaret,

Thanx for your presence here on MIMF - It is a true privilege having you here.

Regards,