Hey Guys

Alistair

Heyy
Im Alistair and im from Redditch, Worcestershire, England
Im 15 and going into year 11 (second year of my gcse's)

I play cello and i love to compose - i take most of my inspiration from music from hans zimmer, james newton howard, john murphy and clint mansell and i do ocassionally like a bit of classical!

I look forward to being part of this community!

Alistair :D

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Welcome to MIMF, Alistair :wave:

It's great to have you become a member here, and congratulations on pursuing the Cello, one of my favorite orchestral string instruments.

Hope you enjoy this forum as much as the rest of us do. It's a terrific site in a very friendly atmosphere.

wljmrbill

Nice to have some young blood join us.. I love the cello unfortunately I played the viola for a number of years starting in 7th grade as they needed a viola player in orchestra. I added string bass in Junior college for the Dance Band and orchestra .I continued on through college. My major insturment is organ and voice.. I wish you best of luck with your studies.

marval

Hello Alistair

Welcome, it is good to have you here. I look forward to hearing how your composing and playing is going.

Margaret

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Hi Alistair

Welcome here at the MIMF. You´ll find whatever you´ll ever need of inspiration here, but please let´s here your music and whatever thoughts you might have.

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome, Alistair :tiphat:

Hope you will have a great time here! And best wishes on your continued education and work as a cellist and composer.

Best regards,
Frederik