Anyone my age???

amira

Im on the brink of turning 22.
Actually its on friday next week, November 4th.. woo!

so do you feel that your life is a one big "catch 22?" that's how I felt back in my 20s

Colorful Mage

I'm 15, so I'm quite young. On the internet, though, age is nigh irrelevant (as could be said, to a large extent, about reality).

AnnaBanana

Yeah, that's what I like on this forum. On others people treat me as a kid and look down on me, but on here I can have a proper discussion as a proper person.
Anna
banana.gif
banana.gif

Gareth

Commodore of Water Music
Yeah Anna, I am 16 years almost, just saw your post, and yeah, there you go, I am your age

Hi my name is Gareth.

Gareth

Commodore of Water Music
Yeah, I will go with your comment----but on here I can have a proper discussion as a proper person.

AnnaBanana

Hey everyone. I recently set up a forum for young musicians and have put a lot of work into it but sadly I only have one other member!!! If you want you can check it out, there aren't many posts yet because it's only got 2 members!! But if you like what you see, please join and help the site to grow!!
Thanks
wink.gif
Anna
banana.gif
banana.gif

AnnaBanana

Thanks for joining, yes I did create it myself, it was originally a Proboards site but I found that Suddenlaunch had a much simpler address so swapped it over.
Anna
banana.gif
banana.gif