Hello I'm new *waves*

SteakSauce

Hello I\'m new *waves*

Hi there!

My name is Anna, I'm a 21 year old female from Sweden. I am absolutely obsessed with movie scores and I'm a fan of more than 30 composers. I also sing, play the flute, the recorder and the piano. I love buying official sheet music of famous artists or movie scores. So far I own: Enya (A Day Without Rain + Paint The Sky With Stars), King Arthur, Lord Of The Rings (all three), The Cider House Rules (Main Titles), Anne of Green Gables (Anne's Theme) and The Phantom Of The Opera (Live Musical version).

I have 30 some official soundtrack CDs. My first ever that I got was The Secret Garden (Zbigniew Preisner) back in 1996.

I'm also a huge Lord of the Rings fan, as well as a Narnia fan
smile.gif

I must confess, I sometimes watch movies only to see if it has a good score, or sometimes watch movies because I know the score is so awesome lol
grin.gif

That's me anyhow.

PipeOrganBuilder

Re: Hello I\'m new *waves*

Glad you're here! I am also a fan of movie scores, often, like you, watching a movie because the music is fantastic!

SteakSauce

Glad you're here! I am also a fan of movie scores, often, like you, watching a movie because the music is fantastic!
very cool! any scores that are your favorites?

sondance

Welcome to you both! Lord of the Rings was awesome: score and cinemascope. Also like John Williams' scores.

Rune Vejby

Commodore of Water Music

Hi Anna,

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will enjoy your time here
smile.gif

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator

Hi Anna/SteakSauce,

Welcome aboard!
tiphat.gif

cheers444.gif

Thomas

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator

Welcome Anna!
tiphat.gif

Glad to have you aboard and hope to see you around much!
smile.gif

Kind regards
Frederik

Gareth

Commodore of Water Music

Hey, my name is Gareth

Hope you enjoy your time here, movie scores are awesome, Lord of the Rings music is just superb, with the broad and slow stings and some brass, I think.

Cheers
cheers444.gif

Gareth

SteakSauce

wow I feel so welcome! i haven't been on here in awhile, but i promise to get more active, hehe!

thanx everyone
grin.gif