I tawt I taaaw a puddy tat

Tûrwethiel

I think they know what gorgeous creatures they are. Mine are lovely, guileless and, I think, know they are not pigeons! But, then again, I have spoiled them since they were less than six weeks old.

sunwaiter

cats are maybe the only idolatry i could support. they deserve to be spoilt, as they might have been in Egypt. a country where the ancestors of our guitars were made, and here arcitectural secrets are still unveiled... they must have understood something about felines.

Tûrwethiel

I think you are correct there. Goodness, if you decide to bring little creatures into your home, you are obliged to indulge them! That's just the way my parents taught me by example. We are all woosies!

sunwaiter

in the project where i lived from my birth to this year (and that i have left now), lives a cat that's afraid of virtually nothing. i don't mean he's a daredevil, but he goes visiting anyone, lets everybody stroke his back and all, from the long-time neighbour to the total stranger. as soon as a door opens he gets in and does a little cat checkup, wiskers tense with the happiness of discovering a new place, and maybe new food storage...
let's face it, cats also look for food all the time ;) but we do too.

this cat wears a clochette, a little bell, then idecided to call him/her (still haven't checked that out) Clochette. i will try to find a photo that will give a good physical description of this extremely sociable specimen.

marval

Yes cats are definately spoilt.

funny-pictures-princess-cat-is-finally-being-recognized.jpg

Tûrwethiel

My dear departed Lucy sported just one fang for a few years. It always made her look like a weird wanna be vampire.

This one's not bubbling over with Christmas cheer.

Tûrwethiel

sunwaiter, is that the pusscat you were talking about earlier? Looks like quite a character.

Let's hope the little one above (too, too cute) found a friend like this:

Tûrwethiel

Oh Stephen, he's absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations on your new family member. How old is he and has he turned into a nocturnal rampager yet?

Cheers

Vicki

greatcyber

Thanks, all. He is about 5 months old. Had I seen him in the store a week earlier he would still be more intact. They had just neutered and declawed him. It wasn't until after four days that I realized he didn't even have claws on his rear paws.

Ramses and Catrina were intrepid with him the first few days and I kept him in my office with the door ajar so everyone could see and smell each other. He slept in there for 3 or 4 days. Then there was a little paw sneaking out under the door, hoping for some interaction.

Once he started to roam around and explore his new "cage" he was not to be stopped. Fast as lightening, he is. But now he has inspired the other cats to be more active not only with him but among themselves. Everyone is playing and the exercise is great for them. He looks so small compared to them. He had been sleeping by himself at night until last night when he joined everyone else in bed (2 humans, 5 pets - snug) and actually spent the entire night cradled in my arm.

Ramses and he have become fast friends and Ramses holds him down by putting his paw around Amun's neck and grooms him. I would imagine that they will be snuggling together very soon and probably sleeping with their paws wrapped around each other. Amun even likes the dogs, well, at least one of them. Isis gives him "the eye" when he gets on the bed as if to say, "MY BED" but no doubt everyone will be happy with each other.

I'll take some vids in short order to show them at play.