Lost live video recording of J.S. Bach's BWV 1060R from Japan

GradusAdParnassum

Until recently, there existed a Youtube video of a live video recording of J.S. Bach's BWV 1060R concerto for oboe (or flute?), strings and harpsichord. It was an absolutely superb performance. To my dismay, the video has now been removed from Youtube.

I've now been spending a couple of hours trying to find the recording online so that I could buy it but without success. Please, if you can, help me identify the video recording.
  • The Youtube video looked like an old VHS or DVD rip - the overlaid text in the DVD/VHS was in Japanese.
  • The performance included the whole concerto, i.e. all three parts of BWV 1060R.
  • The musicians were all Western. I think it was Trevor Pinnock on the harpsichord, but I might be misremembering. The harpsichordist also took the role of the conductor.
  • The performance was held in a fairly large concert hall, either in the 1990s or the 2000s. I'm sure the year was somewhere within this time span: 1990-2007.
  • After the performance, a long, loud and consistent applause followed.
I haven't been able to find ANY trace of the recording. No screenshots, images, DVD/VHS catalogue numbers, no nothing! It's so disheartening (and frankly scary) that such a piece of media can just disappear from the internet in this way.

Warms, thanks to anyone who can help me on this one. All suggestions are welcome.