My own composisition

mariokbee

Beatifull music gina, love the instrument you're playing. It is interesting to see how different world nations express the same human emotions. Keep up the good job.

Daddy's Juice

Lovely song, and a nice sentiment....Wow, I've only just come on, and already found amazing talent from many different genres. great job!

martist

Lovely
I like this kind of music so much. Thanks for sharing. I will keep listen to the song. Keep composing and sharing with us. Can I find more music from you somewhere?

P.S. I compose relaxing music too and I'm really happy when I hear new songs in similar genres.

Thanks

Martist

stormato

Ms Gina
You play the instrument very well. I like the arrangement. It takes one on a mini musical vacation. The only improvement that I think could be made would be on the audio quality.
There is some slight distortion in the mix. It is not enough to ruin the peformance and it could be the quality of the upload. Even with that, the piece was enjoyable. Thank you for sharing.
Stormato

gina

Lovely
I like this kind of music so much. Thanks for sharing. I will keep listen to the song. Keep composing and sharing with us. Can I find more music from you somewhere?

P.S. I compose relaxing music too and I'm really happy when I hear new songs in similar genres.

Thanks

Martist

Thanks for your appreciation :) unfortunately this song is the only one i share on the net, i do have another, but in audio format, and i don't know how to share MP3 in this forum

gina

Ms Gina
You play the instrument very well. I like the arrangement. It takes one on a mini musical vacation. The only improvement that I think could be made would be on the audio quality.
There is some slight distortion in the mix. It is not enough to ruin the peformance and it could be the quality of the upload. Even with that, the piece was enjoyable. Thank you for sharing.
Stormato

Thanks for your appreciation too, Stormanto. that video was taken from my live performance with no audio/video editing. so what can i do about it? thanks for your comment, anyway, i'll try to improve it next time :)

blackcrow

Wow you are a great music artist ! Thanks Gina , I love the whole performance . You are very talented , I really sorry with what happened over in Japan , it really makes me sad so many people lost their lives over there .

Thanks for sharing ! blackcrow - new member

DocDan

Thanks for your appreciation :) unfortunately this song is the only one i share on the net, i do have another, but in audio format, and i don't know how to share MP3 in this forum

First of all, this is really nice, excellent composition, beautifully played, nice melody good structure. If I have one criticism it is that sometimes the sound of the Er Hu is a little overwhelmed by the backing strings, but otherwise well recorded.

I have recently started using ReverbNation (http://www.reverbnation.com/) as a great place to upload MP3 tracks to which allows sharing of the music in lots of ways: forums, Facebook, Twitter etc, and it allows you to create cool widgets which you can embed in places, so I'm using that for promotion stuff, but my main outlet for full albums is Last.fm (http://www.last.fm/home)

gina

Wow you are a great music artist ! Thanks Gina , I love the whole performance . You are very talented , I really sorry with what happened over in Japan , it really makes me sad so many people lost their lives over there .

Thanks for sharing ! blackcrow - new member

thank you very much :) :)