Greetings from Ontario Canada

I'm 55 years old, teach vocal and instrumental music in the local elementrary school, play keyboard and pedalboard in a jazz duo regularly, built a community choir from scratch a few years ago, and, despite my Anglican background, have recently taken on the DoM job at the local United church. My wife is an elementary teacher as well. My son goes to university in the fall, and my daughter is entering Grade 9. As my first love was organ and choir, and as the church where I work is in the market for a new organ, you'll probably find me hanging around those forums.

wljmrbill

Welcome my friend. I am sure you will find much information and helpful discussion on the forums in numerous areas of music. Best of luck with your organ and choir work. I know that it can be great fun and alot of work at times..

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Welcome aboard, Mister Mirabilis :wave:

Enjoy your time here ... looking forward to further conversations with you.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Welcome aboard Mister Mirabilis,

You've arrived to a great site with superfantabulous people. May I inquire which *Mirabilis* organstop you might be referring to in your forum name? The Flauto Mirabilis or the Tuba Mirabilis? Just wondering........

Cheers,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat: