I'm Baaaaack

terpodia

Hi
I see from my log in that I haven't been here since 2004! How time flies when you're having fun. So I feel like a new member:)
I am an organist based in Australia with an interest in experimental new organ music - pipe organ with real time electronics processing. Have a look at my website for more info
www.hutes.com.au

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Welcome back, terpodia ...

This has to be the all time record for a member returning to the forum after such a long absence ... my goodness, 2004 :)!! Lots has changed here since then, but we have a great gathering of members, so you will still feel like this place is home.

rojo

(Ret)
Wow, that is impressive. :eek:

Where have you been all this time? :lol: Just kidding.

Welcome back, terpodia. :)

teddy

Duckmeister
Welcome back terpodia. I trust we will not have to wait so long for your next post

teddy

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
GDay M8, what I don't understand is why are you showing only 2 posts? did you not post B4 or have you changed your user name or do all previous posts get wiped after so long?

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
. . . or do all previous posts get wiped after so long?

I'll answer that portion, Colin ... and the answer is no. All posts, regardless of age are kept permanently in the database, even those that have been 'deleted' or 'edited' by members and/or the forum staff.

It's all there, believe me - it's all there as we (forum staff) see it all every time we sign on here. Even Frederik's first post here in 2004 :).

Last edited:

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Even Frederik's first post here in 2004 :).
Why not quote it somewhere then, so we can all see it? It's a part of the forum's history afterall. Unless it was the Damn-why-isn't-it-working kind of post:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

JHC

I'll answer that portion, Colin ... and the answer is no. All posts, regardless of age are kept permanently in the database, even those that have been 'deleted' or 'edited' by members and/or the forum staff.

It's all there, believe me - it's all there as we (forum staff) see it all every time we sign on here. Even Frederik's first post here in 2004 :).

Then why is terpodia's count only showing 2 at this particular time??:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

JHC

Lars, now I understand, a man of few words and fewer posts.

marval

Welcome back terpodia, I hope this time you will stay a little longer. Let's have more than two posts from you this time.

Margaret