PDA

View Full Version : Coldplay

cessy
Jan-15-2007, 03:03
Unlike other rock artists, this bond is mellower in terms of vocals and instruments. Before, I do not appreciate this band because I find them a little bit boring, but after listening to “Yellow”, I fell in love with this band!

Art Rock
Jan-15-2007, 10:20
Great band, still prefer their first album (Parachutes), which includes Yellow and Trouble. Also give Keane a try, especially their first. Persnally, I like them even better.

OGE1
Jan-16-2007, 05:22
shiver is a favourite of mine (from parachutes)

mentos
Feb-05-2007, 18:06
This one is different from the others. They have created a signature sound that anyone can really identify as Coldplay. I like their album, Parachutes too. There's this one song I like in their last album also. I just forgot the title.

Art Rock: I like Keane too but just as much as I like Coldplay. Both of them are special.

Museo
Apr-11-2007, 21:54
I waiver between loving and hating Coldplay as they remind me of Razorhead a little (when in miserable mood). I agree with the first poster that I like "Yellow" and also "Clocks".

tomjackson
Oct-01-2007, 16:46
I like Yellow, but I don't like most of their other songs...

coraven
Jun-12-2009, 22:34
Well coldplay does have a tendency to turnoff some people. They are really an acquired taste I haven't met anyone who liked them straight of the bat. Mostly I've heard of people who just appreciate the music more over time.

will_tuna
Jan-13-2010, 14:15
After Parachutes they went downhill imo, and what's with the silly costumes and stuff??

Dedomins
Jan-16-2010, 17:31
You just cant love this band.. They are amazing.. I have all albums of Coldplay and I am listening their songs almost every day.. :)

El-Caballo- Negro
May-20-2010, 09:28
dear all i am new to magle international music forum and i am
looking for the albums of coldplay, so kindly i need help with this matter ;)

Krummhorn
May-20-2010, 16:21
dear all i am new to magle international music forum and i am looking for the albums of coldplay, so kindly i need help with this matter ;)

Hi, and welcome to the forum :)

You might check on here on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_8?url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=coldplay&sprefix=coldplay). Seems to be a plethora of Coldplay albums available.

SilverLuna
May-31-2010, 21:32
I like Coldplay :) I like Viva la Vida album the best though, but I like others like Clocks, Fix you, and the scientist :)

Buttercup89
Jun-03-2010, 23:21
Green eyes is also a really great number, with potential to become an acoustic classic, I think

teddy
Jun-04-2010, 19:28
Welcome to the forum E-C-N

Can't help with your request but welcome none the less

teddy

Notokens
May-04-2012, 09:12
Theis X&Y is amazing!

EddieRUKiddingVare
Mar-04-2013, 06:29
Have they paid royalties to joe satch satriani yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvB9Pj9Znsw