McStrum of The Dejunair Project

McStrum

The Dejunair Project is an online based collaboration band of musicians located currently at a minimum of 1,000 or more miles apart from each other. We have a wiki website for collaborating on tracks and an IRC channel for easy communicating about current projects.

We create instrumental music for free to download in mp3 format. Just because we love music. We don't care if you remix, recut, hack, smash or trash it just as long as you try it out. The songs are in many styles so don't just try one, 2 at least.

We are going to put up the individual tracks for download in the future for remixing or sampling, whatever you might want to do with them.

If you are interested in contributing to a track just drop us an email to [email protected]. And be sure to check out Zig Zags and Juicy Fruit for our current contact information.

Dig up something from the bottom of the barrel because the good stuff always falls down to the bottom to obscurity.
McStrum

rojo

(Ret)
Hi McStrum :)

Sounds interesting. Don`t know that I agree about the good stuff falling to obscurity, but hope you`ll enjoy your time here.

Btw, fyi, I didn`t find any contact info at the link you provided.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hello :wave: McStrum

The link you provide is only a MP3 download - no contact info :)confused:). Looking forward to your participation in the community forums here.

McStrum

You have to listen to the mp3 fully to get the contact info, it is meant to be a little joke and not seriously our contact info.

We like to keep the humor in the music as much as possible.

McStrum

McStrum

Hi McStrum :)

Sounds interesting. Don`t know that I agree about the good stuff falling to obscurity, but hope you`ll enjoy your time here.

Btw, fyi, I didn`t find any contact info at the link you provided.

I should rephrase that, I meant it seems like some of the best jems of music I have found have usually been located in the bottom of the discount music bins. The ones I have never heard of before that don't get major play.

Thanks for the welcome to the forums.

McStrum

Andrew Roussak

Hi McStrum -

that is a collaboration of the 21 C. - must be really interesting to participate.
Want to add my welcome to MMIF, have fun surfin'!!

best regards
Andrew

McStrum

Hi McStrum -

that is a collaboration of the 21 C. - must be really interesting to participate.
Want to add my welcome to MMIF, have fun surfin'!!

best regards
Andrew

Thank you for the welcome and once we start posting new rough tracks and ready for collaborators let us know if there is anything you might want to jam on or remix once we put up raw tracks.

McStrum