new here

jayzmom

i found this site while searching for the soundtrack to "snow cake". no success. maybe there isn't a soundtrack for this flick? looking for info. my name is nancy. i love just about all kinds of music. i mostly listen to gospel, contemp. Christian, jazz, classical, and alot of obscure stuff. i really need to learn how to use an mp3 so i can get rid of a ton of cd.s. but not yet. i'm holding out till the prices are better, and they are simplier to use. :)

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi Nancy :wave:

Welcome aboard MIMF. Glad you found our site and hope you will enjoy your time here.

Did some checking on a soundtrack for "Snow Cake" (released in 2006) and also came up empty. From what little info is available, it appears that the movie soundtrack was recorded by the band "Broke-Social-Scene" - There are no present plans by that band or the Revolutionary Films for releasing a CD-Soundtrack of this film's music.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi Nancy,

Welcome aboard the Starship MIMF where everyone is a star. Please do make yourself feel at home.

Cheers,

Corno Dolce

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi pnoom,

Welcome aboard the Starship MIMF where everyone is a star. Please do make yourself feel at home.

Cheers,

Corno Dolce