Scorpio

scorpio

Hi everyone.. my very first time ever in a forum...hope Im doing it right...Im a brass band player from way back..I love music..mainly movie themes but there are other pieces that I like also....Frederik..your composition 'HOPE' is absolutely magnificent. I would love to play it in brass band...probably blow my lungs out...lol.I really should give up smoking.

marval

Hi Scorpio

Welcome, you are doing it right. There are all sorts of people and topics here, hopefully you will be able to join in

Enjoy yourself here.

Margaret

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi scorpio :cheers:

Welcome to Magle International Music Forums.
We are elated that your very first ever forum posting is here in MIMF :clap: !

Which brass instrument did you play?

ps: I quit smoking 3 years ago after 39 years of wheezing - went the cold turkey route ... easy as pie ... then I ate the pie(s) and gained weight :banghead::nut:

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hello Scorpio,

Welcome aboard the Starship MIMF where everyone is a star. Please do make yourself feel right at home.

Cheers,

Corno Dolce

oisfetz

Scorpio: to stop smoking is really easiest thing in
the world. I've done it many times. But if you seriouslly
want to stop, I recommend a Stephen King's short story
named Quitters Inc. It shows an infallible sistem.

scorpio

Hi scorpio :cheers:

Welcome to Magle International Music Forums.
We are elated that your very first ever forum posting is here in MIMF :clap: !

Which brass instrument did you play?

ps: I quit smoking 3 years ago after 39 years of wheezing - went the cold turkey route ... easy as pie ... then I ate the pie(s) and gained weight :banghead::nut:
I have been playing bass trombone for 46 years now. still have more years of playing yet unless my lungs give up up the ghost..

Muza

Hello,

Dont worry - I dont think there is a right or wrong way to be on a forum, you are either on it or not :), kinda like being pregnant ;)

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
A late welcome to you, Scorpio! :tiphat:

I'm very happy you like "The Hope", thanks - maybe you'll play it one day (hopefully without injury! :)). Hope to see you around here.

Best regards,
Frederik