Paul Lovell

Paul Lovell

Hello to you all. My name is Paul,from Australia. I have an interest in Movies, Music, classic restored cars built in the 1930-70s. Play keyboard, organ, piano, and sing. I currently teach three highlighted at a music studio. I will probably contribute to the listing of movies with organ accompaniment or content. I find so much interest in reading your various postings, we can all learn so much from each other.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Welcome to MIMF, Paul :wave:

Glad you have enjoyed reading the postings already - looking forward to seeing you about the boards here, too.

marval

Hi Paul

Welcome to the forum. You seem to have a busy life, hope you find time to enjoy yourself here.

Margaret

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Hello to you all. My name is Paul,from Australia. I have an interest in Movies, Music, classic restored cars built in the 1930-70s. Play keyboard, organ, piano, and sing. I currently teach three highlighted at a music studio. I will probably contribute to the listing of movies with organ accompaniment or content. I find so much interest in reading your various postings, we can all learn so much from each other.

Hi Paul Lovell

I welcome you to the MIMF like my colleagues. A musical site where your every wish will be granted by people from all over the world in a language you would proudly teach your children. ;)

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi Paul Lovell,

Welcome aboard the Starship MIMF where everyone is a star. Please do make yourself feel right at home.

Cheers :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Corno Dolce :):):)

Muza

He Paul,

It is very nice to have you here. I am sure you will find a lot of interesting discussions and meet a lot of interesting people in here ;).

Welcome

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Paul! :tiphat:

Looking forward to see you around!

Kind regards,
Frederik

hawkan2580

G'day from Brisvegas. How's things? Also a muso making a living out of playing keys (and producing) but no longer teach.. just couldn't do it in the long run.. I admire those who can and I guess I could if I had majority of talented students, but to hear people playing things incorrectly, without rhythm, feel and so on, day in and day out.. takes someone better then me, so my hats off to ya! (and all music teachers!)

cheers,
hawk