i hope i can learn more about classical music here
:)

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Hello anap:tiphat:,

Welcome to the MIMF. I'm sure you will find here a lot of interesing discussions in which to participate. :)

Best regards,
Mat

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi Ana,

Welcome aboard the Starship MIMF where everyone is a star. Please do make yourself feel right at home.

Cheers :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Corno Dolce :):):)

marval

Hello Ana

Welcome, it is good to have you here.

I am sure you will learn a lot.

Margaret

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Greetings, Ana :wave:

So glad to have you become a member here at MIMF.
We know you will enjoy the discussions on Classical music - feel free to jump right in!!
Looking forward to seeing you around the boards.

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Ana! :tiphat:

I hope you will enjoy being part of our community and find much useful information here.

Best regards,
Frederik

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Hi ana from sunny Lisbon Portugal :tiphat::wave:

You have come to the right place on the ship MIMF, and I am sure you will enjoy it here. How´s your weather down there now. I am from Denmark.

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)

anap ;)

It pleases me to hear. What is the temperature like? How do people dress going out during the day? Do you believe people in generel in your country smile more, because your weather in generel is better with more sunny hours than for instance in Denmark much further to the north with long dark winters? Just so you now. I have the MIMF record in long posts and long strange sentences, but beside this I am like most others here. Been here for about 6 weeks.

anap

oh, well ..in lisbon, the temperature varies between 10-40 celsius. the weather is changing though. we didnt use to have 40º in summer! it's too much! in the "north" of portugal take minus 6 or 7 degrees to the numbers above. i'm not sure, about being a cheerful people, i'm afraid it's not like that.. however maybe a tiny bit more than the scandinavian countries. but you know, our traditional music is called "fado"which is very sad music. i think one can extrapolate the country's mood through its traditional music. hey, i have been to Copenhagen when i was young, i spent all my day stuck inside the tivoli garden, i liked your people :) & it's okay, i like to reply to strange sentences! :p