Background music -

musicalis

hello !

I need your help please. It should take only one or two minutes.

I have added background music on the home page of my website. It seems to run correctly on PC computers with Windows XP and Vista.
I need to know if it works on other systems (Windows 98, 2000, Linux; Mac). Can you open the page without error message ? do you hear something ?

http://musicalis.monespace.net/

Thanks for your answers.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi Jen-Paul,

Your new design & layout look great ... no problems opening the pages, but didn't hear any music in background. (Windows XP, Mozilla Firefox v. 2.0.0.12 as browser)

musicalis

Thanks for this first answer.

Please tell me if you see or not a small object as media player or quicktime player at the very bottom of my home page.
Do you see something ?
Do you hear music if you press the Play button of the object ?

thanks

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Thanks for this first answer.

Please tell me if you see or not a small object as media player or quicktime player at the very bottom of my home page.
Do you see something ? Do you hear music if you press the Play button of the object ? thanks

Hi Jean-Paul,

The media player function is there, and clicking on "play" does indeed provide the music ... nice samples of your works. :D

[edit: The media plays through the 10th piece then stops - doesn't loop back to the first sample if that's what you had intended it to do.]

Last edited:

wljmrbill

Jean-Paul: I have windows XP3 ...with internet explorer 8. something. Woks fine on my machine. you have to click play button..it not automoatic. Sounds good to me.

martist

Well done!!! I like the way you combine different genres. from Pads to Jazzy melody...Super

stormato

the only message I had was the google translator to translate from french to English.
that is common.
the background music did not play automatically. I did find the player and was able to play.
I do not know what you are using to make your web site. but there should be an option to have your player do an auto play to enable that function.
I did enjoy the clips though and was able to see the page in English.
Good job.

DrDinn

When I visit your website,it require permission with the plug-in.After I click yes,no music not until I click a tiny player-took about 10 seconds and then it stops.