Hello

Neria

Hello,

I am Neria professional composer from Vilnius,Lithuania.
I work as songwriter and the same write and academical music using different genres of music such as oratorio, symphonic music...
I am looking for music producers and publishers, singers..
The best regards to everyone from this forum! :)

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hello Neria,

As a "hireling" I personally welcome you aboard this mighty fine Starship MIMF, where everyone is a star. Please do make yourself feel right at home and stay for a spell.

Cheers :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Corno Dolce :):):)

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Hi Neria,

Welcome to Magle International Music Forums.

We have many interesting ongoing discussions and hope you will enjoy your time here.
For composer/musician connections, we have this forum area that might be of interest.

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
:wave: Hi Neria,

Welcome to Magle International Music Forums.

We have many interesting ongoing discussions and hope you will enjoy your time here.
For composer/musician connections, we have this forum area that might be of interest.

Hello to you and welcome to you Neria. :tiphat:
I am quite sure you will find what you are looking for here at this international musical friendly ship, the MIMF. We got it all from the pipe organ players to the guitar syntheziser players. From rock, blues, r&b, gospel, pop, rap, to classical, choir music and jazz musicians. Multi instrumentalists as well. They are all here. From composers of music to the ones like me untalented in music, but who is part of the always adoring audience, who listen enfatuated, also important to you Neria. :guitar::wave::trp:

So feel happy, welcome and embrased here at the MIMF. Enjoy yourself in any forum on any thread. This crowd here love to exchange musical experiences of any sort, jokes, weather forecasts, favourite drink or meal and they will give something back to you, you may bank on it. So you will find musical friends at the MIMF - faster than you can say the word: Go!! ;):D:)

marval

Hello Neria

Welcome to the forum, good to have a new talented member with us.

Enjoy youself here, and do join in.

Margaret