Hi everyone

amadpianist

Hi :)

I am a 23 year old man from England.

I found this site because of a forum post title that matched my search in google, and I listened to the excerpt from Cantabile and I love it. I haven't heard anything quite like it for a while, reminds me very much of Mahler.

Anyway, I'm an amatuer pianist/composer and joined here because it looks like a really good online community to be a part of.

I am mostly self taught (and I'm sure it shows). I hope get to know people here and learn new things, especially about orchestration.

I have 33 music videos on youtube here: http://uk.youtube.com/user/amadpianist

If you have similar interests or just want to say hi, then feel free to PM me.

Thanks
amadpianist

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Hi amadpianist :tiphat:

You don´t seem that mad to me, quite the contrary. ;):grin:

You´re most welcome at the MIMF. Ordinary I would introduce you to this great site, but you already seem to have the right perception of this incredible educational and most funny as well websitesite for musical discussions in every direction from classical, jazz, rock to blues music. From pipe organs, to bag pipes and guitar synthezisers.

You´re home with the regulars here, from all over the world who love to share your musical experiences, and will pay you back accordingly.

Have fun on any forum and any thread!! :)

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Welcome aboard amadpianist,

Please do make yourself feel right at home and stay for a spell.

Cheers,

Corno Dolce :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hello, amadpianist :wave:

Welcome aboard from another "mad" musician, although my forte' is classical organ.

I'm certain you will always enjoy your time here in this addicting forum community. We are all "user friendly" and look forward to seeing you about the boards here.

Enjoy :cheers: !!

Muza

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Its nice to have you here. Im sure you will find a lot more interesting things in here, so stick around ;)