Hi from Cape Town

daisymac

Hi everyone

I found this site while I was searching for new music to listen to (new to me, that is!) Have already written down a page-long list - thanks! Can't wait to get to the library tomorrow!:)

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Greetings daisymac :wave:

Welcome to Magle International Music Forums.

We have a fair share of music to listen to composed by our own Frederik Magle (the owner and administrator of this site). Those can be found by clicking here.

We hope you will always enjoy your time spent here - This site can be addicting, as you will soon find out.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Welcome aboard daisymac - Please do make yourself feel right at home and stay for a spell.

Cheers,

Corno Dolce :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Muza

Hello its very nice to have you here, and we are glad that you already made a good use of the site ;)

Stick around and you will find much much more :grin: Welcome and enjoy!!!

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Hi daisymac

Welcome to the MIMF, where you will find alot of musicians and composers in various directions of music, but I guess you already know.

So all I can say is, we´re happy to have you among us and while you´re here - Have fun!!

marval

Hello daisymac

Welcome to the forum, good to have you here.

Do tell us a little about yourself, like what kind of music do you like.

Margaret

jvhldb

A Free State welcome to you. I know you will enjoy your visits. Do you play any instruments?

jvhldb

A Free State welcome to you. I know you will enjoy your visits. Do you play any instruments?

Sadly, at the moment I don't have time to listen to ANY music. I spend to much time at work and practising to listen to anything.