Hello

lvbeethovenizhott

Wow-what a classy discussion board from top to bottom; and something for everyone I do believe-I am impressed! Cudos to the administrator:) I'm lurking for a day or so, but will start plugging in afterward as an occasional poster (no heavy "board time" for me these days) and will certainly let others know you're here as well.

Til then take care all-

L

marval

Hello, welcome to the forum. Glad that you like it from top to bottom.

Look forward to you joining in, as you say there is something for everyone.

See you soon.

Margaret

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Aloha *L*,

Welcome aboard! Please do make yourself feel very much at home around here and plan on staying for a spell since this forum is highly addictive.

Cheerio,

Corno Dolce :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Welcome to MIMF "L",

Glad to know you like the site - Frederik will be pleased to know ... Thanks :tiphat:.

lvbeethovenizhott

thank you all sincerely for the hearty welcome and you are welcome: re the site - I may not get around to actively posting til after this major family holiday-Thanksgiving-for which I truly hope everyone in the world has the best one yet...

best to all,

L

edited: PS I sent Frederik a pm

Last edited:

lvbeethovenizhott

Thank you Robert Newman (edited: ooops the old eyes are getting bleary....;))

Many thanks Marval for the info-will do :)

cheers

L

Last edited:

C5Says

Hello L,

Pls accept my warmest welcome from the Philippines! Do make yourself at home and be ready for an addictive ritual. :D

c5

Terem

Hi everybody! Greetings from St. Petersburg from the Terem Quartet - the pioneer of crossover music in Russia:)

marval

Hello Terem,

Welcome to the forum, glad that you could join us.

This is a great place and we discuss all things including music.

I listened to some of your music, it is very interesting.

Margaret

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Aloha Terem,

Welcome aboard! Please do make yourself feel very much at home around here and do plan on staying for a spell as this forum is highly addictive.

Cheerio,

Corno Dolce :):):)