Hola from Texas!!

AlmasPerdidas

Hey everyone!!
I'm rather new to this forum and I will look forward to meeting other people who enjoy music and also learning from ya'll. I always feel that I'm limiting myself when it comes to classical music....there's so much out there I don't even know where to begin lol.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:tiphat: Howdy doo, and welcome to MIMF

Indeed, there is a plethora of classical music to suit anyone's taste. Are you interested in a particular style of classical?

On behalf of the forum staff, we hope you will enjoy your time here. Looking forward to seeing you about the boards.

AlmasPerdidas

Thank you Krumm :)

I'm rather fond of the Classical and Romantic era composers but I'm trying to broaden the horizons a bit. For the most part though I absolutely love Russian composers and any type of nationalistic music, to me, they seem to evoke such powerful emotions and sentiments.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Aloha AlmasPerdidas,

Welcome aboard! Please do make yourself feel very much at home here on MIMF and do plan on staying for a spell since this forum is highly addictive.

I too love and absolutely adore the works of the Russian composers, especially Rachmaninoff, Tchaikovsky, and Shostakovich.

Cheerio,

Corno Dolce :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

marval

Hello AlmasPerdidas,

Welcome to the forum, it is good to have you with us.

You will meet many people here who like music and talk about it. We also discuss many other things too, so have a look round and do join in.

Margaret

leighland

Welcome, AlmasPerdidas!That means "lost souls" in Spanish, right?
Hope you`ll enjoy your stay here as well as sharing thoughts and opinions.
leighland