Austin organs in uk.

David Austin

I am a descendant of the Austin Organ family. I read today of various comments from members, Soubasse 32 No 52968 and AeolianUK No 65033 in reply to an enquiry from Choirmaster 52924. "American pipe organs. Are there any in the UK?"

If anyone would like a definitive answer of the history from Jonathan Austin down through his sons who emigrated to America and the Austin organs still being used in the U.K. apart from the ones already mentioned please send an email to me at; [email protected]

David Austin.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Welcome to the forum David :)

Your offer to provide information about Austin organs is absolutely wonderful. We would, however, prefer to keep such discussions within the boards, as they will always generate more response, and lots more interest in the long run.

We hope that you will enjoy your time here and look forward to your continued participation in the discussions on this board.

Ghekorg7 (Ret)

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret)
Hi David and welcome !:wave:
Great to have one of the Austin Family with us here in MIMF.
But why e-mail you?
As Krummhorn said, better share all invaluable information here, the response will be bigger than e-mails and the best is that there will be very interesting discussions on Austin organs and their history !
What a great tribute to this name !

I hope you 'll stay here and meet all of us in the discussions. Your knowledge in things would be priceless.

Cheers
Panos:cool: