Danish branding?

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi CT64,

Gonna learn Danish, eh? I'm sure that Intet could provide just the help you need.......for a fee of course :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cheers,

CD :):):):)

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Not going to learn Danish, as such, going to re-learn it is more accurate.

CT64 :tiphat:

Finally! I have been waiting excitedly for weeks on end for you to ask. You have shown before, you can speak Danish. The only difference from the post entered by my personal mentor, better known as my bookie - the Oceanian magician - aka sir Corno Dolce, CD when busy or the Professor among friends - is, you have to negociate the fee with him. :):D;) It will make him happy.

CT64, I am your humble servant, speak up dear sir and I´ll make your life more comfortable and appreciated - at least towards the Danish language. :):):)

Corno Dolce

Dear Intet,

I would NEVER leave you bereft of lawfully earned fees and income if you were to be a Danish Language pedagogue for CT64.

Cheers,

CD :):):):)

intet_at_tabe

CT64 :tiphat:

In Danish:

Du sagde: intete - til De jeg siger: Tusind tak!![/quote].

The Syntax should have been - intet, angående (regarding) dit tilbud (offer), siger jeg tusind tak for.
Det er mig, der siger tusind tak til dig CT64 for din tillid (confidence). :tiphat: gamle ven (old chap).

So first of all, when you have agreed the fee with CD, remember to ask him for the special opening offer we have on 50 kilograms of unboiled potatoes, nessesary for the right Danish pronounciation, should always be kept in a dark room at a low temperature. :grin::grin::grin::grin:

CT6 er du alvorligt interesseret (seriously interested)?

Corno Dolce

Oh Intet - you slay me :D:D:D:lol::lol::lol:
50 kgs of unboiled potatoes - now, where's the Sill(Herring) and Aalborg Akvavit??? COME ON, LETS P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!!:trp::trp::trp::trp::trp::trp::trp:

intet_at_tabe

Oh Intet - you slay me :D:D:D:lol::lol::lol:
50 kgs of unboiled potatoes - now, where's the Sill(Herring) and Aalborg Akvavit??? COME ON, LETS P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!!:trp::trp::trp::trp::trp::trp::trp:

CD - slayed, eh??? :tiphat:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::banana::banana::banana::banana::trp::trp::trp::trp::lol::lol::lol::lol: However
my friend, let´s prospone the herrings (sild) and the Aalborg akvavit (snaps) for later in the spring time semester. You of all people, being able to speak 5 languages should know, not to mix alchol while at the Danish language class. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Corno Dolce

Oh Intet,

But I digress - consuming some Akvavit makes the sound of Danish even more interesting :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cheers,

CD :):):)

intet_at_tabe

Oh Intet,

But I digress - consuming some Akvavit makes the sound of Danish even more interesting :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cheers,

CD :):):)

CD :tiphat:- I salute you, I knew you would get straight back to me saying this.

Of course you´re right, however the pronounciation of the Danish language is better learned through personal experience, while not drunk as a skunk in Danish Akvavit, the ability to remember the next day also improves having not had a real authentic Danish lunch while at class.

I always dig your sense of humor CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::clap::clap::clap::clap::lol::lol::lol::lol: However my dear admirable bookie on behalf of CT64 not to get confused, I as the teacher would be grateful if you would - for the time being - stay with the issue of a symbolic fee, as always cooking the books. :lol::lol::lol::lol: